Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Holiday



In the second week of holidays on Thursday, my friends, my auntie and I went to the movies at Sylvia Park. We watched the ‘Dawn of the Planets of the Apes’. It was amazing! When I first watched part 1 ‘Rise of the Planets of the Apes’, it was my favourite movie. Now that I watched part 2, ‘Dawn of the Planet of the Apes’ it is my favourite movie. Right now it is one of the best movie in the world and it has 8.4/10 stars!

The main character of the movie is Caesar. He is the leader of all the apes. The funny thing is that I have a German Shepherd named Caesar. He has a son named Blue Eyes and and a newborn. Caesar has a friend named Koba who wanted to fight the humans because of what they did to him and to the apes. But Caesar said "But how many apes will die?" That’s how the apes started the war, because of Koba. He was so angry with Caesar because he did not let them fight the humans. If you haven't watched the movie, you should watch it right now. I really don't want to spoil it!

After we had watched the movie we walked around Sylvia Park. Then we went to the food court to eat. While we were eating we saw Paris Goebal. She is the leader of the 'Royal Family' the dance group. You can search up Royal Family on Youtube. Their dance group came first in the 'World Hip Hop Championship Finals' in 2013. Paris Goebal is one of the best female dancers in the world. When I saw her, I was freaking out! My friend and I ran up to her and asked if I could take a picture with her, she said yes and we took a photo.

When we had finish eating, we went and walked around and looked at some shops. After a while we hopped into the car and went back home. It was really fun watching 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' also another highlight was meeting Paris Goebal.

No comments:

Post a Comment