Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Fiafia Reflection


Fiafia Movie - Jordenne and Sela from Team 5 PES on Vimeo.





When I was performing I felt pretty awesome, because everyone in my group (Hip Hop) was enjoying it. They had smiles on their faces and they were dancing with enthusiasm. I heard many people cheering. I was so nervous when I performed, but no one could tell because all I had on my face was a big fake smile to hide the nervousness.


Our dance was awesome. We had really cool moves choreographed by a lovely year 8 prefect girl named Mele Lavaka. The song we danced to was ‘Identity’ by Lecrae and ‘Happy’ by Pharrell Williams. It was really funny because we had minions in our dance. Our tutor chose the craziest boys. They were: Logan, Auri, Isaiah and also Levi. Heaps of people laughed really loud when they saw them. And as for us, we just chuckled.


My highlight for Fiafia was watching our school performing their hardest. Making their parents proud, our school, tutors and the community. All the performances were great, they danced with passion and with pride.


Thank you to Miss King, Miss Paget and Mele. You have been wonderful tutors and Mele your moves were awesome. I know we have not been listening to you during the practice but at least our business is done! Thank you, Thank you Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment