Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thea

In our class there is this special girl and her name is Thea Morton. She was a very very good friend to me. I feel very sad because she is moving to Hastings. Her new school is going to be Parkvale Primary.
Thea was always there for me. Without her no one will be there. Well yes my 2 friends Sela and Iron but Thea was there to help me with my work and everything.

Her mum Adele was a great art teacher. She taught us heaps and heaps of things about art. Adele was a great helper just like her daughter Thea.


Thea and her family left today on Thursday 28th of June. So in our class we had shared lunch, and we made a special movie for her. She really liked it.

We all miss Thea because she was helpful,a great friend and beautiful.

WE ALL MISS YOU THEA!!!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Jordenne,
    You are so sweet!!!
    You were always there for me too.
    I'll be sure to tell my Mum she's a great art teacher!!!
    Thea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its always sad to see friends leave and Im sure that Thea will miss you too! But you still have so many more friends and you will make even more friends as you go along in life. Love you Jojo. Mummy xxxx

    ReplyDelete