Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My grandma getting an award from the Queen

I just want to congratulate my grandma Mrs. Lealofi Setefano for getting an award from the Queen, Queen Elizabeth. Not only her but other people around NZ. My grandma has been recommended by the three Members Of The Parliament Peseta Sam Lotuiiga, Alfred Ngaro and Vui Mark Gosche. We are very thankful for them three for the happy nominate.


She, my grandma has got an award from the Queen for helping the community, working hard for the kindercare especially working hard for our church. Our family is very proud of my grandma because she has worked really hard, and this medal is very hard to get. My grandpa already had his. Now its my grandma and we are all proud.


My mum in Samoa first found out, that's how we found out. She rang us and told my grandma, and my grandma was very happy. We celebrated my grandmas hard work by going to Valentines. All our family came and they were proud. My grandma is a hard worker, she works hard for our family.


Valentines was awesome. My grandma had a very good time celebrating her medal from the Queen. Everyone bought her flowers and gifts. She was filled with happiness and a smile was always on her face. My aunty told me that this medal, this award is very very big and a huge honour.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jordenne

    Thank you for sharing this information with everyone. Congratulations to your grandma and your family! What a huge honour. Your grandma is a very special person as she has put a lot of time and effort into helping our community. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete