Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Explanation of Homemade Instrument

Explanation of Homemade Instrument


Instrument: Guitar.


Materials Needed:
cereal box, strings or maybe rubber bands, tube, scissors, glue, masking tape, pen
Instructions for Homemade Instrument:


  1. Get all of the materials.
  2. Get the cereal box as well as the glue.
  3. Glue shut the open end of the box.
  4. Then you get the popsicle stick and put it on the end of the cereal box on 1 side in the middle and trace it around with a pen.
  5. When you have traced around the popsicle you cut it .
  6. Draw a circle in the middle. Cut out the circle.
  7. Afterwards you get the popsicle and poke it inside where you have cut the hole.
  8. Next you get six rubberband and put it on the box.


Explanation of how sound is created:
Introduction:
I’m going to explain how sound is created from my guitar. As you already know I have made a homemade guitar. You won’t really hear any noise if I play it. But when I play my guitar, the sound waves suddenly vibrate.


Main reason:
Answering ‘how’
The string (rubber band) vibrates when I strum it. So thats how the vibration of the rubber band creates the sound waves.

Conclusion:

If you have done the guitar and it looks like one, then congratulations because you have just made a homemade guitar. You have followed my instructions and have completed it. Was it easy? Did you understand the instructions? Making a guitar with cardboard things is very easy. Have fun strumming your guitar!

No comments:

Post a Comment