Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Happy Father'a Day Dad

 In Samoa it their Father's Day today (August 12). It was a special day for my dad.

When I got up, I quickly ran to my net-book and started emailing my dad to say HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!! As I was writing my letter to my dad, I started whispering to myself "I hope he likes it".

Why do I email my dad, well because I don't live with him. Actually I don't live with my brother's and sister's and mum. So that why I emailed my dad. 

My dad is very special to me, because when I lived in Samoa and when I was little my dad was kind, helpful and especially a Great dad. So I love my dad very much and I miss him!

Happy Father's Day Dad!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful message Jojo. Daddy will love it when he reads it. And your dad loves his baby girl so much too! You know when Daddy read your email to him - he started crying! He was so happy to receive such a gift of lovely words from his baby girl! I cried just watching his reaction:-) Malo lava Jojo. We are so proud of how you're doing there in NZ and wish you the best in everything you do. Tatalo i le Atua ma alofa i ou matua iina - o mama ma papa! love you sweetheart. Mummy xxx

    ReplyDelete