Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My cousins 5th Birthday

On 10th of the December, we went to my cousins birthday at this restaurant called Genghis Khan. I have been their lots of time for some celebrations and Birthdays. Anyway, it was just
her family and us.

My aunty and I were getting ready for the dinner. It started at 7:00 and it finished around 9:00.
When we finished having a shower and getting dressed, my aunty called out to" Jordenne, come
and I will do your hair". I ran to her room and sat down on the chair.

First she was doing her hair as a bun. I was waiting for her to finish doing her hair. 2 minutes
later she finished doing the last touch of her hair. "How should I do your hair??" my aunty asked.
" I don't know" I replied.

My aunty Lana asked me again"Do you want a plat??". I answered "Yep". So she started platting my
hair. Finishing doing my hair, we went to pick up my cousin, then went to K-mart in Botany.
That is where the Genghis Khan is and that is where we are going to buy my cousin a present.

 I felt so excited to go to my cousins Birthday. Her name was Eden-Rose.
When we got to K-mart, we all hopped out of the car and walked inside. We were looking around
for some toys for my cousin Eden.

"Should we get this??" Lana asked. "Yeah" Hosannah and I answered. It was a Ballerina
toy. When we put got it and put it in the trolley we went and got some shoes. Finishing getting some
shoes. We went and paid for the present.

"Lets go now" Lana said. We hopped inside the car and drove to Genghis Khan. "We are hear" I shouted excitedly. We walked inside and saw the Birthday girl. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" I said.
We all got together and done the prayer.

Finishing the prayer, we all went to eat, and started the birthday. It was awesome!!!




3 comments:

  1. Talofa Jordenne,
    That was a lovely long story you had written about little Eden's birthday. I really hope that was me. I really like the picture you put on with the awesome story. Your story totally rocks.....

    Hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Jordenne,
    I really like your ong story becase it was awesome once I read it. I also like the picture you put on. I really hope that I were you because I would like to go to that restaurant. You look very beautiful in that dress that you wore.

    Hope you had fun
    By Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhhh that must of been a cool birthday with all that yummy food

    Ps. Nice smile sana

    ReplyDelete