Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Why I want to be an Ambassador


Learn, Create and Share is the way we teach and learn at Pt England. Because when we learn something we start creating it, then we share it to the world on our own blogs.

This year for the Manaiakalani Film Festival, the kids in room 13, which was us, made a movie without any help from our teacher. We learned heaps and heaps of things. We learned all about self management - to get the job done. We learned how to work as a team to make a storyboard so we know what to film and to edit and make decisions about our final product.

When we went to the Manaiakalani Film Festival Iron and I went to present. No one had to tell us how to stand on the stage, no one had to tell us what to wear and especially,no one told us what to say. We both knew what we needed to say and to learn our lines.

We learned so many things that we were lucky to show it to the world on our blogs and on the X-treme screen.
So there, we learned self management, working as a team, storyboarding, editing and checking. We knew that we wanted our movie to look great before we shared it with the world.

My favourite thing is that my mum, dad, my 3 brothers and 2 sisters get to look at my blog in Samoa and comment on my learning and creating. I think that is great because I learn so many things from them and they don’t even live in NZ .

Here is a link to my movie More

I want to be ambassador because I want to speak in front of important people and tell them what I learn, create and share. Why, because I think I would a great and I am really proud of what I do.

I will make a great ambassador because I will speak loud and I will be confident, and I will represent Pt England and tell all about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment